A project of
The Democracy Collaborative is a national research institution dedicated to convening strategic conversations and catalyzing transformative actions to build a more democratic economy grounded in the generation and preservation of community wealth.
The Democracy at Work Institute was created by the US Federation of Worker Cooperatives (USFWC) to ensure that worker cooperative development in economically and socially marginalized communities is adequately supported, effective, and strategically directed.
The National Center For Employee Ownership is a nonprofit membership organization providing unbiased information and research on broad-based employee ownership stock plans. It is the primary publisher and research source in the field, hosting an annual conference attended by more than 1,600.
Founded in 1977, the ICA Group is the nation’s leading expert on democratic worker ownership, bringing to the worker cooperative sector a level of analysis and rigor offered by the most competitive national business advisory firms, combined with a deep understanding of worker ownership and a commitment to serving low-wage workers and communities of color.
- Marjorie Kelly, Executive Vice President and Senior Fellow, The Democracy Collaborative
- Jessica Bonanno, Director of Strategy Development & Operations, The Democracy Collaborative
- Camille Kerr, Associate Director, The ICA Group
- David Hammer, Executive Director, The ICA Group
- Thomas Dudley, PhD Candidate, Graduate School of Business, Stanford University
- Loren Rodgers, Executive Director, National Center for Employee Ownership
- Melissa Hoover, Founding Executive Director, Democracy at Work Institute
Initial funding for this initiative has been generously provided by CITI Community Development.